- 1 How many does the LA Coliseum seating?
- 2 Is the LA Coliseum in a bad area?
- 3 What are the best seats at the LA Coliseum?
- 4 Can you bring water into the LA Coliseum?
- 5 What is the biggest stadium in the world?
- 6 What’s the biggest stadium in Los Angeles?
- 7 Is USC in the ghetto?
- 8 What are the bad areas in LA?
- 9 What is the most dangerous part of LA?
- 10 Can you bring water bottles into NFL games?
- 11 Can I bring a backpack to the Colosseum?
- 12 Can you take food into the Colosseum?
How many does the LA Coliseum seating?
Most of USC’s regular home games, especially the alternating games with rivals UCLA and Notre Dame, attract a capacity crowd. The current official capacity of the Coliseum is 77,500 with 42 suites, 1,100 club seats, 24 loge boxes, and 500-person rooftop terrace.
Is the LA Coliseum in a bad area?
“The Coliseum area is not classified as a high-crime area by the Los Angeles Police Department,” he said. In fact, he said, “in my judgment, the Coliseum is the best policed and safest sports venue in the United States.
What are the best seats at the LA Coliseum?
The best seats at the LA Coliseum are located in sections 6-7 and 22-23, which are the closest to midfield. However you do want to make sure you sit above row 10 in these sections or any others. The reason is there is a very gradual slope to the Coliseum, making it difficult to see the action in the first 10 rows.
Can you bring water into the LA Coliseum?
Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person.
What is the biggest stadium in the world?
1. Rungrado May Day Stadium – 150,000. The Rungrado May Day Stadium is the largest stadium in the world. Its official crowd capacity is 150,000, though it is thought that the actual capacity of the venue is closer to 114,000, which still makes it the world’s biggest stadium by capacity.
What’s the biggest stadium in Los Angeles?
|Operator||StadCo LA, LLC.|
|Capacity||70,240 (expandable up to 100,240 for Super Bowl, WrestleMania, FIFA World Cup, Summer Olympics, and other major events)|
|Acreage||298 acres (121 ha)|
Is USC in the ghetto?
USC is in the center of the ghetto. The whole area around the campus is pretty scary especially at night. There is a valid reason to be concerned.
What are the bad areas in LA?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Los Angeles, CA Chinatown. Population 23,676. 305 % Civic Center-Little Tokyo. Population 3,457. 299 % South Park. Population 7,021. 269 % Lincoln Heights. Population 2,763. 265 % Leiment Park. Population 10,458. 199 % West Adams. Population 11,961. 198 % South Los Angeles. Population 248,666. 132 % Hyde Park. Population 34,645. 123 %
What is the most dangerous part of LA?
The Most Dangerous Neighborhoods of Los Angeles
Can you bring water bottles into NFL games?
Bottled water – sealed, if you want to bring it inside. Sunscreen. Binoculars and cameras – leave the bags in the car.
Can I bring a backpack to the Colosseum?
Backpacks, big purses, and luggage are not permitted inside the Colosseum.
Can you take food into the Colosseum?
Yes you can take drinks and food into the Colosseum. There is an airport style security check so be aware that they do confiscate any items but I took plastic bottled water and food in. There are not many places to eat inside however.